The 25 Top-Rated Dog Strollers to Keep Your Pet Comfortable and Safe
At first sight, it may seem strange to see people pushing their dogs in pet strollers. After all, dogs enjoy taking walks and sniffing their surroundings. But, smart pet parents know that dog strollers can save their pets from unfriendly dogs, fast-approaching children, hot macadam, and other dangers. Many owners of small dogs don’t know how they ever lived without a pet stroller to keep their dogs safe and calm. And, owners of larger dogs understand how much easier it is to transport them in a large stroller after surgery, when they’re getting too old to keep up on a run, and when they face a stressful situation like going to the vet.
Because dog and cat strollers have become so popular, it may be overwhelming for an owner to try to choose just the right one to keep his dog safe and comfortable. That’s why we have rounded up 25 of the best dog strollers on the market today, and we have considered everything from their strength and durability to the ease with which they allow you to load and unload your dog. We also included strollers for a variety of dog sizes and activities to help you pick just the right one (or two!) for you and your four-legged friend. Please note, we have listed our top 25 best dog strollers in alphabetical order for ease of search; thus, they are not listed by any ranking or rating.
Aosom is known for their quality, cost-effective products, and their Elite II Dog Bike Trailer Stroller & Jogger with Suspension is no exception. Dog owners will love the flexibility of this versatile dog stroller that transitions from being a bike trailer to a stroller or jogger quickly and easily.
- Fix the front wheel for jogging or allow it to swivel for strolling
- Adjustable handle bar to suit various dog pet parents’ heights
- Pocketed seat secures dog better
- 6.5-foot flag for more visibility
- Suspension eases bumps for your dog
- No tools needed to set up or break down the stroller
Cost: Est. $195
Best Choice Products 3-Wheel Pet Stroller folds for convenience and storage. It also doubles as a travel carrier for pet parents who are frequently on the go with their dogs.
- Large padded main compartment with two built-in leashes and three zippered access points that open completely for easy access to your dog
- Mesh window for safety and ventilation at each access point with an additional mesh window on top for keeping a close eye on your dog
- Includes two cup holders, a center tray, a lower storage basket, and one-button folding design for the ultimate travel solution
- Lightweight yet sturdy to support pets up to 33 pounds
- Two locking rear wheels
Cost: Est. $45
Available in black or red, the BestPet Carrier Stroller for Travel is an ideal choice for dog parents who enjoy traveling with your furry friends. Use the large compartment as a pet carrier, or affix it to the frame and transform it to a stroller. Either way, it folds in seconds and has all the accessories you need for a day out with your dog.
- Cup holders
- Stronger, more durable joints and zippers
- Large storage basket for storing toys, treats, or water bottles
- Front and rear entry with top, front, and rear mesh windows for ventilation and to protect your dog from insects
- Large six-inch wheels assist in traversing rough terrain
Cost: Est. $30
If you enjoy being trendy and fashionable with your pet, you’re going to love this extra-wide, four-wheel pet stroller from BestPet. Available in leopard skin, the stroller features a quick-fold design and handy storage areas.
- Opens and folds in five seconds
- Two cup holders
- Convenient front and rear entry
- Extra wide to give your dog more space to stretch out and enjoy the ride
- Rain cover to keep your dog dry and comfortable
Cost: Est. $45
If you’re looking for a new design in dog strollers, consider this posh design from BestPet. Suitable for small dogs, the stroller boasts a colorful plaid fabric with wide mesh windows on the front and top to ensure proper ventilation and comfort.
- Cup holder
- Compact size: handle to floor – 33″; wheel to wheel (side to side) – 19.5″; carrier interior front to back – 21.5″; carrier interior side to side – 15.5″; carrier interior height – 20″
- Suitable for everyday use or travel
Cost: Est. $40
Booyah Strollers offers attractive, affordable dog strollers, such as this two-in-one stroller and bike trailer for medium-sized dogs with a maximum weight of 40 pounds. With premium features such as pneumatic wheels and suspension, this stroller and bike trailer will help your dog stay comfortable even if you venture off the beaten path.
- Pulls directly behind the center of a bicycle
- Suspension and 12-inch front swivel wheel with rear pneumatic wheels
- Bike hitch method eliminates a bent frame and worn bike point
- Includes cushion
Cost: Est. $205
If you love to ride your bike but hate leaving your dog at home or running the risk of getting a leash tangled on your bike or handlebars by having him run alongside you, the Booyah Small Dog Bike Trailer is the solution. This small trailer is ideal for small dogs because it gives them just enough room without making them anxious for being in a space that is too large.
- Reflectors on front, back, and tires with side reflecting strips
- Three-layer sunroof: closed, mesh, screen, or open
- Trailer connects to the axle rather than the frame to eliminate bent frames
- Designed for dogs weighing 15-20 pounds
- Removable interior cushion
Cost: Est. $135
A market leader in dog bike trailers and strollers, DoggyRide offers a novel dog stroller designed to ensure your pet’s comfort and style. Its many upgrades make this stroller ideal for dogs up to 110 pounds.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy frame with stainless steel spokes and hubs
- Quick-release wheels
- Padded front headrest and additional front reflecting stripes
- Large rear pouch with water bottle pocket
Cost: Est. $385
Dog parents of pups weighing 50 pounds or less will love the Gen7Pets Promenade Pet Stroller. With a huge storage compartment underneath and a parent tray featuring two cup holders and a large accessory compartment, this dog stroller was made with convenience in mind.
- Front convertible wheel swivels for smooth terrain and locks for rough terrain
- Enhanced safety with front wheel shock absorbers and a rear single break bar
- Contain your pet and increase his safety with two interior adjustable tethers
- Upper mesh window provide ventilation and easy viewing for pets
- Lower mesh opening increases ventilation for maximum breathability
Cost: Est. $130
Dog parents will appreciate all of the smart features in the Gen7Pets Promenade Pet Stroller with Smart Canopy because they all enhance performance, comfort, and convenience. Despite all of its innovative features, this dog stroller remains affordable.
- Smart-canopy mesh opens up and out of the way to give your dog more space
- Smart-reach handle is ergonomic and provides more kick space for an easier, more comfortable stroll
- Smart-basket closes with a rear zipper to secure belongings while enabling easy access
Cost: Est. $100
If you are looking for a three-wheel jogging dog stroller that doubles as a carrier, the Giantex Three-Wheel Pet Stroller would be a great option. For dogs no more than 33 pounds, this stroller features a sturdy and durable steel frame that folds for easier storage.
- Six-inch wheels
- 450D polyester cloth + EVA
- Overall dimensions: 33″L x 18″W x 38.5″H
- Mesh windows for ventilation
- Folds for easy storage
Cost: Est. $50
The HPZ Pet Rover Premium Dog Stroller is a heavy-duty stroller with convertible compartments and zipperless entry to make traveling with your dog fun and easy no matter where the road takes you. But, don’t let its heavy-duty construction scare you: this stroller maintains a lightweight, durable stainless steel and aluminum alloy frame.
- Fold and unfold with one hand
- Premium-grade suspension with comfort-ride wheels
- 360-degree rotating front wheels
- Rear braking system
- Convertible internal compartment gives you the freedom to change its size to accommodate dogs of different sizes
- Large-volume basket underneath, three smaller accessory bags, and bottle holder give dog parents plenty of storage space
- Weatherproof, breathable mesh top cover
- Two pet compartment pads
Cost: Est. $190
If you have two dogs or one dog and one cat, you should consider purchasing the OxGord Double Pet Stroller with Four Wheels. This stroller is durable and features a roomy design so your pets can travel comfortably together.
- Twin carriage
- Multiple windows for ventilation and breathability
- Large undercarriage storage container
- Lightweight, yet durable
- Weight capacity up to 55 pounds
Cost: Est. $60
With four wheels, this OxGord pet stroller ensures easy walking for pet parents. It also ensures that your dog will travel in style, as it is available in navy blue, purple, black, plaid blue, rose wine, and red.
- Two cup holders
- Seat belts and leash
- Easy front and rear entry
- Retractable rain hood
Cost: Est. $40
The OxGord Three-Wheel Pet Stroller does not just boast a new design; it also is the #1 Best Seller in dog strollers on Amazon. With a 4.5/5-star rating from more than 1,640 customer reviews, this stroller is quality certified and meets stroller safety and production industry standards.
- Rear security brakes
- Retractable waterproof rain hood
- Single-hand fold
- Mesh windows for ventilation and to keep out bugs
- Large storage compartment underneath
Cost: Est. $50
The PawHut Four-Wheel Pet Stroller is all about keeping your pet safe and comfortable. From water-resistant cloth, to wheels designed to ensure a smooth ride, this stroller also ensures your comfort with an adjustable handle.
- Lightweight, durable aluminum frame
- 600D oxford water-resistant cloth
- Two front universal wheels and two back directional wheels for complete control and a smooth ride
- Retractable skylight rain hood and ventilated mesh window screen for protected, secure viewing by your pet
- Handle is adjustable from 35.4 to 44.1 inches
- Undercarriage storage compartment
Cost: Est. $125
If you have two pets but have not been able to find a stroller with a large enough weight capacity for them, the Pet Gear No-Zip Double Pet Stroller may be right for you. Its 90-pound capacity and extra-wide carriage make it perfect for people who want to take their dogs on an adventure at the same time.
- No-zip, easy-locking entry
- Includes plush bolster pad and two interior safety tethers
- 12-inch quick-release air tires with included air pump
- Quick-locking rear foot break
- 600D water-resistant material with included weather cover
Cost: Est. $375
If you are a dog parent who is frustrated by the limited number of strollers available for larger dogs, look no further than the Pet Gear No-Zip Expedition Zipperless Entry Pet Stroller. It features a spacious pet compartment that is a perfect fit for large dogs or multiple pets.
- Easy-locking, no-zip entry
- Load pets from the front or rear with dual-entry, which also makes it easier for the pets to exit because they do not have to turn around to do so
- Multi-position, adjustable handle
Cost: Est. $260
Dog parents who don’t want to hassle with zippers love the No-Zip NV Pet Stroller from Pet Gear. The latest no-zip technology makes this dog stroller one of the top choices for accessing your pet easily.
- Elevated paw rest
- Panoramic view windows give pets the best look possible while they ride in comfort on the included plush bolster pad
- 12-inch AirRide tires for a smoother ride on any terrain
- Suitable for dogs up to 70 pounds
Cost: Est. $190
Whether you want to jog with an older dog who can no longer keep up or take a larger dog for a safe walk, the Pet Gear Roadster Pet Stroller is one of the best options available. With its 100-pound capacity, this stroller is ideal for large dogs.
- Large, protective pet compartment
- Adjustable stroller height to handle from 37.5 – 39 inches
- Ergonomic handle
- Easy-fold mechanism
- Internal pad with waterproof tray
- Interior safety tether
Cost: Est. $155
On-the-go dog parents appreciate the lightweight, ultra-compact Ultra Lite Travel Stroller from Pet Gear. This stroller folds in seconds so you can be off and walking with your pet around your neighborhood or in your favorite vacation spot in no time.
- Six-inch wheels ideal for strolling
- Lightweight and easily portable
- Folds into ultra-compact size in mere seconds
- Suitable for pets up to 15 pounds
Cost: Est. $40
Available in a three-wheel or four-wheel model, the PetsCaptain Premium Quality Pet Carrier & Stroller is perfect for parents of small or medium-sized dogs. It also includes a bonus sturdy collar, durable leash, and full-body harness that adjust to fit your pet.
- 600D polyester fabric and quadrangle plastic mesh
- Construction-quality steel tubing for maximum durability
- Mesh sides for ventilation and protection from insects
- Large undercarriage storage compartments
- Easily folds for convenient storage
- Two cup holders
Cost: Est. $80
A two-in-one option for dog parents who enjoy having their dog along for bike rides, walks, and runs, the Sepnine 2-In-1 Dog Bike Trailer and Jogger Stroller transforms quickly and easily to meet the needs of your adventure. Designed to keep your dog comfortable and safe, this bike trailer and stroller folds flat for easy storage when you are not hitting the trails.
- Front and back dual entry for easily loading your dog
- Medium size appropriate for dogs up to 66 pounds
- Safety leash prevents your dog from jumping out of the stroller
- Mesh windows ensure airflow and visibility
Cost: Est. $125
Suitable for pets weighing up to 30 pounds, the VIVO Four-Wheel Pet Stroller keeps your dog rolling in style with five color options. It also keeps him comfortable, thanks to the large mesh windows that provide ventilation and breathability.
- Choose from black, blue, orange, pink and white polka dot, or purple
- Top of carrier collapses back to create a large opening for loading or unloading your dog
- Features removable screen and small door below the large compartment for increased ventilation
Cost: Est. $55
If you love to jog but your small dog cannot keep up, you should consider the VIVO Three-Wheel Pet Stroller. This dog stroller ensures a smooth, comfortable ride for you pet even as you pound the pavement.
- Three zipper access points for convenient loading and unloading of your dog
- Spacious interior with padded bottom
- Front and back windows feature breathable mesh for enhanced viewing
- Keep an eye on your dog through the top mesh window
Cost: Est. $55