50 Top-Rated Automatic Cat Feeders for a Happy, Satisfied Feline
Pet parents, we know – even when we’re at work, we worry about our cats! Are they happy? What are they doing? Did we crack the window enough this morning? Are they playing with their toys? Do they have enough food and water?
We can’t help with all those questions, but this list will definitely answer the final: Yes! Your kitty babies will always have plenty of food and water when you treat them to automatic cat food feeders and water dispensers.
Not only does automated feeding help keep your cats fed – or weight managed, if that’s an issue – but ensuring they stick to optimal feeding schedules and water consumption, can help manage health issues and even prevent common urinary and kidney problems.
From super-simple gravity feeders, to tricked-out microchip-triggered and smart feeders, our list highlights 50 of the best automatic cat feeders, with everything you need, including all the bells and whistles – or none at all, if they’re not your thing.
This sleek, automatic cat feeder offers an easy-to-read LCD panel that displays the current time, meals you’ve programmed (up to 3 meals per day), meal sizes (from 1.4 to 3 cups of dry food), and meals already served. You’ll love being able to record your voice, which will play to call kitty for meal time. We also appreciate that the attached storage hopper holds up to 5.5 liters of food, so you don’t need to refill every day (or even every week).
- 3 colors: Black, Blue, White
- Batteries (not included) last up to 6+ months
- Impact- and heat-resistant ABS plastic materials
This reliable, automatic cat feeder dispenses very flexible meal portions of 1/32 cup to 4 cups per meal – perfect for any cat family, no matter how many feline friends make their home with you! The twist-lock lid will protect kibble from even the trickiest little kitties, and the storage area holds up to 12 cups of food. The built-in voice recorder and speaker are a great touch, allowing you to record up to 12-second messages.
- Infrared detection prevents food locking, so your cats never go hungry
- Ultra-low power consumption and battery life of 6+ months; D batteries (not included)
- 18-month warranty
This dual cat feeder and water fountain provide on-demand (no set portions) fresh food and drink, always and every day. It can be used inside or outside, and at over a foot tall, holds plenty of dry food to keep your kitties well fed. We love that no electricity or battery supply is needed, thanks to nature’s own power source: gravity.
- Environmentally safe, non-toxic plastic for cat health
- Gravity system does not require batteries
- Easy-clean with warm or cold water
The PetCul automatic cat feeder lets you keep busy without the guilt: Fluffy will always be fed, thanks to customizable portions and up to four meal times per day. The food storage receptacle holds up to three pounds of food, and a personal voice message of up to 10 seconds, which you record, calls your pet to meal time. Built-in infrared detection prevents food locking, so your cats will never miss a meal.
- 2 sizes: 1L and 7L
- Customize portion sizes, from 1 to 39 portions
- Requires power (via adapter) or 3 D-sized batteries (not included)
This WOpet automatic cat feeder offers a different take on automated mealtimes: wet food kept on ice for up to 48 hours, and dispensed once during that time. (Dry food may also be used in the feeder, no ice pack required.) Note that the timer is a countdown timer, so instead of setting a time for dispersal, you’ll simply set mealtime for a certain number of hours (ex. 12 hours from setting the timer). This feeder is ideal, when paired with a dry food automatic feeder.
- 4 colors: Black, Blue, Orange, Pink
- Set up to 1 meal within 48 hours
- Requires 1 AA battery (not included)
Petmate’s Pet Café Feeder is a gravity feeder that auto-replenishes your cat’s food bowl, whenever it gets low. The built-in food storage hopper has an extra-wide mouth (for simple refill and cleaning), and the easy-grab cutout handles make for easy maneuverability. We really appreciate the use of environmentally sustainable PET bottles, vs. the standard PVC bottles you see in many feeders.
- 3 colors: Pearl Tan, Pearl Waterfall, Pearl White
- Environmentally sustainable PET bottles
- Made in the USA
This automatic cat feeder from Gempet features a highly customizable feeding schedule, via 5 individual feeding compartments that hold up to 24mL of dry or semi-wet food (total capacity of 1.2L). Voice message capacity allows you to record a message up to 10 seconds, to call your kitty to her daily meal, offering comfort and consistency from afar.
- Colors: Black, Black & White
- Two power supplies, via adapter or batteries
- Save electricity/battery power via automatic standby mode
This automatic cat feeder from Flexzion offers a gravity-fed food storage system and dispenser. Hold up to 6 pounds of food, and feed your pets on demand, as their bowls empty. Instead of PVC bottles, this feeder also employs environmentally-friendly PET plastic. And, while this is a gravity-fed feeder, we also love that it offers different options for single or multiple-pet households, to ensure everyone gets fed (but hopefully doesn’t overeat).
- 2 sizes: 4-6 lb., 6-12 lb.
- Food storage capacity of 4-6 pounds (depends on kibble size)
- Dishwasher-safe base for easy cleaning
This large, automatic cat feeder would keep even Garfield happy, thanks to large portions (from 10 grams up to 400+ grams) and up to 4 meals a day. Programming is simple and easy – just press two keys at the same time – and yet pet-proof, so even the smartest kitty can’t feed herself more than you’ve designated. A built-in infrared sensor prevents food blocking and also prevents dispensing when the bowl is already full.
- Each meal dispenses 1-39 portions (portion size = 10-12 grams)
- Storage capacity of 6L
- Ultra-low power consumption via USB or D batteries
The PYRUS automatic cat feeder offers separate compartments for total customization: 6 food trays to hold anything from standard dry food, to packaged moist food, to wet food. What’s more, this feeder allows you to customize feeding times for each, to keep your cat on a schedule, even if he needs special foods at specific times. The built-in voice recorder stores up to a 10-second voice message.
- 2 colors: Blue, Yellow
- LCD control panel with clock and low-power warning
- 4 C-sized alkaline batteries required (not included)
This slick cat feeder automatically dispenses food for Fluffy – up to five times a day, with 24-hour feeding time settings. Five separate food trays keep all your cat’s favorite foods clean and sanitary, and hold both dry kibble and wet cat food. We love that both the cover and food tray are dishwasher safe, making for easy cleaning.
- Programmable up to 5 meals per day, with up to 4 daily distribution alarms
- Secure latching keeps food secure until feeding time
- Power via a DC adapter or 4 C-sized batteries (not included)
If there’s a tech-lover in your life, you’re going to love this offering from HoneyGuaridan: the S25 automatic, programmable and smart cat feeder, which you can control via a smartphone app. All you’ll need is a compatible smartphone and a WiFi connection, and you’ll be able to manage your feeder, set your feeding plan, and manage your pet’s needs. We appreciate that it’s not all gimmicks, though: this feeder uses high-quality materials, like BPA-free, food-grade bowls, and a 12-pound storage hopper.
- For smart connectivity, you’ll need a compatible smartphone (Apple iOS 9.0+ / Android OS 4.0+) and a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection
- Customized portions (1/40 to 3/5 cups) and timing
- 18-month limited warranty
This automatic cat feeder from Pawise employs a handy ice pack to keep your cat’s favorite foods fresh and sanitary until she’s ready to eat them. The function is simple, via a 48-hour countdown timer that controls the release of two meals within a 48-hour period. It’s battery-powered, so you don’t need to worry about carving out a feeding spot close to a power supply.
- Countdown timer allows for up to 2 meals within 48 hours
- Dishwasher-safe food tray for ease and convenience
- Money-back guarantee
Your feline family members do not live on food alone; they need fresh water, too! So, when you don’t want to mess with batteries, turn to the Petmate Replendish waterer with Microban, a type of antimicrobial protection that prevents kitty’s water from filling up with damaging microbes, odor-causing bacteria, or unsightly stains. The PET plastic is safe for cats, and the base is dishwasher-safe.
- 4 sizes: 0.5 gallons, 1 gallon, 2.5 gallons, 4 gallon
- 5 colors: Pearl Blue, Pearl Lady Pink, Pearl Peacock Blue, Pearl White, Mason Silver
- Made in the USA
Price: $11.69 – $34.90
If you want to go high-tech with your kitty’s meals, then this automatic feeder from WOpet deserves a long, hard look. In addition to app controls, this fancy feeder uses a real-time camera (connected via WiFi) that allows you to look in on your cats, anytime and from anywhere. Even better, if your network goes down, your feeder won’t: the offline feeding mode will kick in immediately, and Fluffy will get her meal.
- Requires a 2.4 GHz WiFi network, with iOS 7.5+ or Android 4.0+
- Serve up to 4 meals a day, of 1-10 portions each (1 portion = 10-100 grams)
- Collapsible feeding bowl and storage container are easy to clean
If your cats need both dry and semi-wet food, then this offering from PetSafe delivers. You can set up to 12 meals per day, and the flexible dispenser can accommodate many sizes and shapes of dry and semi-moist food. We especially love the Slow Feed mode, which dispenses your cat’s food over 15 minutes, to help prevent binging and its resulting bloat, indigestion, and vomiting (usually on your favorite carpet, right?).
- Program up to 12 meals a day
- Flexible portions of 1/8 to 4 cups
- Requires 4 D-sized alkaline batteries (not included); optional power supply sold separately
Arf Pets brings us this automatic cat feeder, which you can program to dispense 1-10 portions (1 portion = 24 mL) per meal – exactly the amount you cat needs, whether he’s a calorie-consuming kitten or a sedentary senior. You can set up to four daily distribution alarms – just set your preferred portion size and time – and you can also record a message to call your kitty to his scheduled meal.
- Suitable only for dry food
- Power supply via outlet or 3 D-sized batteries (not included)
- Magnetic lock lid keeps kitty out of stored food
We’re back with another tech-friendly smart dispenser, which connects your automatic cat feeder to your smartphone, so you can set, manage, and review your settings, anywhere and anytime. Personalize and automate your kitty’s meal schedule, and dispense up to 0.2-3.5 ounces per meal, up to 4 times a day. Note that WiFi connectivity works only on a 2.4 GHz network.
- 2 colors: Black, White
- 1.2-gallon food storage hopper keeps your cat’s food fresh
- Battery backup keeps your feeder working, even if the power goes out
HoneyGuaridan is back, this time with the A26 automatic cat feeder: an easily programmable dispenser that feeds your cats up to six scheduled meals per day, with extremely flexible portions. It has a built-in voice recorder and speaker, so you can leave 12-second messages for your feline friends, as well as infrared detection to prevent food jams. We appreciate that this adaptable system can handle varying food sizes and shapes (up to 0.39” x 0.39”).
- Flexible meal portions of 1/32 to 4 cups per meal
- Food storage hopper holds up to 3.3 lbs. of dry food
- Low-power consumption and dual power options via power adapter or D batteries (not included)
Similar to other options on our list, this WOpet automatic cat feeder with ice pack has one big difference: it holds two wet-food meals, keeping your picky kitty’s favorite food fresh and clean, until she’s ready to eat it. We love how easy it is to use – just fill it and forget it, every two days – and that it uses a simple countdown-dial to schedule your cat’s meals.
- Easy-to-program countdown timer to schedule meals
- Schedule up to 2 meals within 48 hours
- Ice pack keeps food fresh and hygienic for up to two days
Whether you’re going away for an overnight or simply staying late at the office, this CO-Z automatic cat feeder keeps your kitty well fed, at the times and with the quantity of food you desire. Your 8-second personal voice message calls your cats to mealtime, which can consist of dry or wet food. We love the dual-power system, which not only lets you choose between a power adapter or batteries but also adds a battery backup to a power supply: your cats will eat, even when there’s no power!
- 4 meals settings: 4 meals in 1 day, or 1 meal a day for 4 days
- 5 x 240mL meal compartments hold both dry and wet food
- Dual power system works with a power adapter or batteries
When you want to do more than just feed your cat, there’s the Greatic automatic cat feeder. This well-equipped dispenser holds up to 5.5 liters of your cat’s favorite dry food and allows you to set meal time via a simple LCD panel. You’ll also appreciate the sleek aesthetics, which guarantee the feeder look good in any space.
- Easy-to-operate LCD panel to set your feeder preferences
- Integrated food storage hopper holds up to 5.5 liters of dry food
- Calculates the total number of meals already served, so you can track your cat’s meals
Your cats will never skip a meal, thanks to this robust little feeder. The receptacle holds a whopping 5.5 liters of dry food – refill only every few weeks! – and the LCD screen makes it easy to dispense the food, whenever you prefer and in the quantities your cat needs. A personalized voice message calls kitty to his meal, and a meal tracker tells you how many meals he’s already consumed.
- Food storage hopper made from safe and durable ABD plastic
- Storage hopper holds up to 5.5 liters of dry food
- Pet-proof lock prevents your kitties from breaking into food stores
We love hard workers, which means we love this dual food-and-water station from PetSafe. On one side: a gravity-fed food system, which offers a sanitary, stainless steel bowl; on the other side, a water station, so your cats can take a sip between bites. We love that the whole system is super simple to clean and that the modern style easily finds a home in your home.
- 2 sizes: Small (2 lbs.), Medium (4 lbs.)
- Easy-to-clean system disassembles; stainless steel bowl is dishwasher safe
- Made in the USA
This automatic cat feeder from eTTgear offers some of the most must-have features at a great price. A large food hopper holds up to 7 lb. of your cat’s favorite dry food, in a safe ABS plastic container. You use the LCD screen to set mealtime and record a personalized voice message, which you can use to just say hi or to call your kitty to mealtime. The pet-proof storage lock is the cherry on top of this great feeder.
- Food hopper stores up to 5.5 liters/7 lbs. of dry food
- ABS plastic materials are not only durable but safe for your beloved four-legged friends
- LCD screen makes for easy operation
This smart feeder climbs onto our list, thanks to great features and even better reviews. The Feed and Go automatic cat feeder not only offers a connected app (for iOS and Android devices) but also a webcam so you can check in on your furry friends, anytime and no matter where you are in the world. Oh, and did we mention? It’s the only smart feeder on the market to offer both wet and dry food options!
- 6 compartments, each up to 8 oz. cup size for wet/dry food, meds, or treats
- Access the built-in webcam from iOS, Android, or Windows
- Connects by WiFi but also operates on an offline schedule, for when your network goes down
Say hello to bells and whistles with the Pet Feedster, one of the most well equipped and beloved automatic cat feeders out there. This robust system allows you to set up to 8 meals a day, serving as little as 1 teaspoon and up to 6 cups of your cat’s favorite foods (1/8” to 3/4″) in an ant-proof container. There’s a ton here to love, like the dishwasher-safe bowl and meal confirmation display that shows what meals have already been served, and we appreciate the peace-of-mind the battery backup affords.
- Program up to 8 meals a day, with storage up to 10 lbs. of food
- Pause programming, without rebooting your settings
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
If you want the ease of an automatic cat feeder without the price tag, you can’t go wrong with this offering from Van Ness. It’s small, ideal for cats, and offers a removable lid for easy cleaning – features you want and appreciate, at a true can’t-be-beat price.
- Three sizes available: Small, Medium, Large
- Removable lid for easy cleaning
- Ideally sized for cats and small dogs
This well-sized cat feeder offers a large, 10.6-liter storage capacity, with 1-5 meals today of 1-12 portions each. The large LCD panel is easy to read, making it simple to set your settings; you can also control the system via RC mode. We like the intelligent voice recorder, which plays your 8-second message up to 3 times to call your cats to mealtime.
- Auto-timed, quantitative feeding makes sure your cats are never overfed
- 1-5 daily meals of 1-12 portions each (1 portion = 25g)
- Converted voltage to 9V, safe for both humans and pets
This automatic cat feeder from Petlucky offers the features you want: pet parent-defined 24-hour settings, with five separate food trays that house both dry and semi-wet food. The feeder will enter automatic standby mode if there’s no operation for 25 seconds, helping save power and batteries. And speaking of, you’ll love the peace of mind of the low-battery indicator, which helps avoid missed kitty meals (and infuriated kitties).
- Suitable for dry or wet food (do not store wet food for more than 24 hours)
- Programmable up to 5 meals per day
- Memory function stores settings, so your cats get fed even during a power failure
In the world of high-tech automated cat feeders, there’s high-tech and then there’s this SureFeed microchip pet feeder! Compatible with all worldwide implanted microchips (and SureFlap RFID collar tags), this feeder dispenses food only to its designated microchip owner; it’s perfect for cats on prescription diets, weight-management programs, or who require meds and/or treats dispensed throughout the day.
- Built-in memory stores up to 32 microchips in memory
- Sealed lids prevent ants, flies, or other pests from getting into your cat’s food
- Perfect for multi-pet homes
This super economical automatic feeder is about as simple (in a good way) as pet feeders get. It holds up to three pounds of food and uses gravity to dispense food on-demand. It’s simple, it doesn’t require power or batteries, and it works. It may just be the best $8 you’ve spent this month.
- Dishwasher safe
- Lid removes easily for simple cleaning
- USDA food contact-approved
Never again worry about whether your cats are fed, even if you have to stay late at the office. This automatic feeder from GraviPet uses gravity to provide your cats with a steady stream of food, served in an eco-friendly, antimicrobial base. We appreciate the 8.3-pound storage capacity, so you can fill and forget for weeks or months, and love how easy to clean the dishwasher-safe components are.
- Non-toxic and eco-friendly PP material
- Extra capacity fits up to 8.3 pounds of food
- Durable material lasts for years
This automated cat feeder from Petfly offers simple programming (via an LCD display) to serve Fluffy up to three meals per day. We like the built-in voice recorder and speaker, which will call your cats up to three times, and really love the electronic portion control, which ensures that indoor kitties get only the calories they need.
- Up to 3 meals per day, or 1 to 12 cups each
- Requires 3 D-size alkaline batteries (not included)
- Transparent food storage hopper holds up to 5 liters of food
We’re back with another automatic pet fountain, this time the top-rated PetSafe Drinkwell Platinum. This fancy fountain helps your pet get the right daily water intake, thus helping prevent common urinary or kidney infections. We love that the built-in reservoir increases total capacity, and that the constant circulation (via a quiet pump!) helps inhibit bacterial growth between cleanings (in the dishwasher, hurray!).
- 168-ounce water capacity is perfect for single- or multi-cat households
- Cats love the free-falling water stream
- BPA-free plastic is top-shelf dishwasher safe
If you have two-in-one preferences, give this dual food bowl and water bottle a shot. Its ultra-low price tag means there aren’t any bells and whistles – the food bowl isn’t even automated – but for everyday use while you’re at the office, this duo will do the job. Busy pet parents will appreciate that the water bottle and stainless steel food bowl are both easy to clean in minutes.
- Automatic water dispenser comprised of non-toxic, food-grade silicone
- Vacuum non-skid suction cups prevent sliding, movement, and other unwanted wiggles
- Stainless steel food bowl is dishwasher safe
PetSafe hits our list (again) with this smart pet feeder, which connects your kitties (well, their diets, at least!) to your smartphone. We’ll jump right in with one of our favorite features: the super flexible schedule, which allows you to dispense up to 12 daily meals of 1/8 cup to 4 cups each: feed your kitties, offer up treats, or even dispense meds when they’re needed. And of course, there’s the smartphone programming (iOS 9+ and Android 5.0+), for ultimate control and anywhere access.
- Pet-proof dispenser prevents cats from sneaking extra meals
- Slow Feed option dispenses food over a 15-minute period, to prevent indigestion and vomiting
- Included power adapter, with optional battery backup so your pets never go without their meals
This Petfly automatic cat feeder offers your standard automated settings, including up to 5 scheduled meals a day, of 1-12 portions each (1 portion = 25g). The transparent storage hopper holds up to 10.5 liters of dry food, and the built-in voice recorder stores messages to call your pets to mealtime. What’s more, this feeder also works with the included remote control, so you can dispense food outside of programmed feeding times.
- Durable, LCD control panel offers convenient programming
- Dual power-supply mode with battery backup and rechargeable mode
- Support remote control, to feed your pet with just the press of a button
The GearPet automatic cat feeder proves that feeding time doesn’t have to be hard (or super high-tech). Offering flexible controls of up to 12 meals a day, with your choice of portion sizes, not to mention an anti-clog dispenser, this feeder offers the features you want without all the add-ons you don’t need. The simple-set system requires just two choices: feeding times and quantity. It’s one and done, and your cats are still happy.
- Easy-to-clean, with dishwasher-safe removable bowls
- Squeeze-lock lid keeps stored dry food safe for days and prevents off-plan snacking
- Easy to program with the digital timer: just select quantity and feeding time, and you’re done
The Aspen Pet Lebistro is an innovative cat feeder for busy pet parents. A twist-lock grants access to the storage compartment, which keeps food fresh (and safe from prying paws), and the large LCD makes programming meals and portions simple. We love that the bowl is top-shelf dishwasher safe – never scrub a pet bowl again! – and that the system’s long-lasting battery operation ensures that your cats never miss a mealtime, even during a power outage.
- 2 sizes: 18 cups, 30 cups
- Up to 3 meals per 24 hours, with programmable servings from 1/4 to 3 cups
- Locking bowl and stand assures stability and helps prevent spills
Built just for cats, the Cat Mate C3000 lets you program up to three meals (minimum: 10 grams each) a day – perfect for cats with diabetes, kidney problems, and other health conditions. We like the snap-lock lid, which ensures that even the trickiest kitties can’t sneak an extra meal. We also love that all food parts are dishwasher safe, so you’ll never have to hand wash or dry your cat’s bowls again.
- Minimum meal size of just 2 teaspoons (10 grams)
- Tamper-proof food hopper stores up to 6.5 lbs. of dry food
- Requires 4 C batteries, which afford 6-9 months of continuous use
This automatic cat feeder from PetSafe is an excellent, economical option for your feline friends. It lets you schedule up to five meals a day (up to 1 cup each), served in BPA-free, dishwasher-safe food trays that ensure easy cleanup. The digital timer is easy to use, even for those who are less than tech-inclined, making automation easy (and your hungry cats, happy).
- 2 sizes: 2 meal, 5 meal
- Easy-to-use digital time takes the guesswork out of schedule feeding times and portions
- Requires 4 D-sized batteries (not included)
This automatic cat feeder from iUcar offers an LCD screen, which makes it easy to program your cat’s meals (up to three a day) and meal portions (up to three cups each). You can store food in the attached food hopper, and record a personalized greeting to call your kitties to mealtime. We appreciate that it works with food up to 15cm in diameter – more than enough to handle most commercial dry cat foods.
- Food hopper stores up to 5.5 liters of dry cat food
- Program up to three meals a day, of 1 to 3 cups each
- Batteries (not included) last up to 6 months
Treat your cats to a touch of whimsy, with the Catit Flower Fountain. Unsurprisingly, it looks like a flower, but it’s much more functional than its outdoor counterpart: With up to three different water flow settings that Fluffy can’t resist, this fountain keeps water flowing to inhibit bacteria growth and employs a triple-action filter to remove magnesium and calcium from tap water – two culprits in the lower urinary tract infections so common to housecats.
- 3-liter recirculating system with 3 different flow settings
- Dual-action water filter and water softener
- Takes up little floor space
This gravity-fed waterer and cat feeder duo from Betwoo ensures that your kitties have fresh food and water, whether you’re at the office for the day or the cabin for a weekend. It’s very simple to use: just open the top, pour the cat food in, and let it do its thing. Wash only with warm or cold water (no hot water).
- 2 sizes: 0.92 gallons, 2.9 gallons
- Environmentally safe, non-toxic plastic for pet health
- No electricity or batteries required
This automatic cat feeder is a great deal, crafted from environmentally friendly, pet-safe PP plastic and storing a cat-appropriate 3.5 liters of dry food. We appreciate that it’s super easy to use and clean, and that the feeder will automatically rotate food and water to your pets, on demand, when they need it.
- 4 colors: Blue, Green, Orange, Pink
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic PP plastic
- Food hopper stores up to 3.5 liters
The Gourmet Petit Combo from Bergan is the perfect automatic cat feeder and waterer, offering a just-right sized dual dry food feeder and water dispenser. The gravity operation ensures you’ll never need electricity or batteries, and also promises that your cats will never go without kibble or fresh water. Larger sizes are available for multi-cat households.
- Other sizes available: Elite Feeder (13 lbs.), Elite Waterer (3 gallons)
- 1.5-gallon BPA-free waterer and 6-lb. capacity dry food feeder
- Made in the USA
This automatic pet feeder from Qpets offers six separate storage compartments, so you can prepare up to 6 dry, semi-wet, or wet food meals for your cats, to be dispensed over a period of 24 hours. The easy-read LCD makes programming easy, thanks to the built-in clock and custom scheduling, and the built-in lock guarantees your cats don’t break into meals before their scheduled time.
- Compatible with dry, packaged moist, and wet food
- Easy-to-read LCD
- Six separate food trays, to schedule six meals in 24 hours
The Homdox automatic cat feeder is perfect for scheduling up to three meals a day, each from 1 cup to 12 cups. We like that you can store up to 5.5 liters of cat food – enough supply for weeks or months – and that you can also record a 10-second voice message to call your cats to each of their three daily feeds.
- Transparent food hopper stores up to 5.5 liters of dry food
- Durable ABS materials for pet health
- Battery capacity displayed on the LCD – never run out of battery, and leave Fluffy without a meal
This automatic pet feeder offers robust options, but there are only three buttons for easy operation. Program up to three meals a day, of 1/16 cup to 1 cup portions, and keep your stores in the 1.6-pound dispenser tank. We like that you can also enable manual feeding mode at any time, so you can give your cats and extra treat outside their regular schedule. And we love that the lockable cover prevents feline mischief, which we all know is wont to happen.
- 3 colors: Orange, Red, Yellow
- All components are easily removable and washable
- Portion control of 1/16 cup to a maximum of 1 cup